Amenities & Programs
From fitness to the arts, our community has it all. At Ohio Living Cape May, residents can choose to participate in a wide array of activities, which are offered in the state-of-the-art centers all conveniently located on our charming Victorian-style campus.
Some of our popular amenities include:
- Worship and spiritual life activities
- Woodworking shop
- Health and wellness programs and services
- Campus Center with fitness room
- Computer resource center
- Multiple dining venues and private dining room
- Meeting and gathering rooms
- Educational offerings through Wilmington College
- Recreational and social opportunities
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Business center and postal services
- Walking paths, ponds and pavilion
- Transportation services
- Pet-friendly options
Residents at Ohio Living Cape May know what it means to live life to its fullest every day. We offer opportunities for educational growth, fitness, worship, friendship, the arts, and more! We believe in serving the whole person – physically, mentally and spiritually. Every day, life at Ohio Living Cape May takes on a new energy. Enjoy the style of living you desire and the peace of mind you deserve.
Express yourself through the arts, travel to new destinations, connect with a friend over coffee, lace up your shoes for a brisk walk, surf the Internet or spend some private moments with a good book in the library – at Ohio Living Cape May you’ll find the possibilities are endless.
Nurture your spiritual life through our Bible studies, worship services and inspirational programs. We welcome people of all faiths and believe in a spirit of inclusiveness.
Your participation is welcome and your privacy will be respected. The choice is yours.
Social and cultural opportunities:
- Monthly coffee
- Weekly card parties
- Volunteer activities
- Shopping trips
- Dining out
- Sporting events
- Resident Association
- Breakfast and lunch bunch
- Art, crafts and exercise classes
- Ohio Department of Aging's Music & Memory program
- Computer center and classes
- Men’s club
- Women’s club
- Lifelong learning opportunities
Centers and services offered on campus:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Bible study classes and weekly vesper services
- Campus Center for gatherings and private parties
- Gift shop
- Woodworking shop
Honorable Service GrantsOhio Living Communities this link opens in a new window is celebrating your service. Retired veterans who have faithfully served our country and retired clergy, missionaries and church staff members may be eligible for either the Veterans Honorable Service Grant or the Church Employee Grant. Call us today at 937-382-2995 for details.
TechnologyOur residents are having a great time keeping mentally fit thanks to the Dakim Brain Fitness System, an investment that promises to help our residents reduce their risk of memory loss and dementia.
The Dakim system is designed for use by virtually all older adults, from those with the sharpest minds to those who have mild cognitive impairment. It's also of aid to those at risk for Alzheimer's disease and even people with moderate dementia. The technology is fun, engaging, friendly and inviting.