Eight Ohio Living Communities Recognized as Top Performers by U.S. News and World Report
Posted on May 25, 2023 in In The News
Eight Ohio Living communities have achieved recognition as top performers in the latest Best Senior Living ratings issued by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ohio Living Lake Vista in Cortland and Ohio Living Rockynol in Akron were recognized in the categories of Best Independent Living, Best Assisted Living and Best Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Ohio Living Quaker Heights in Waynesville and Ohio Living Sarah Moore in Delaware were recognized in the categories of Best Assisted Living and Best Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Ohio Living Llanfair in Cincinnati and Ohio Living Mount Pleasant in Monroe were recognized in the categories of Best Independent Living and Best Assisted Living.
- Ohio Living Dorothy Love in Sidney earned a Best Independent Living designation.
- Ohio Living Vineyard on Catawba in Port Clinton earned a Best Assisted Living designation.
“These ratings provide influential third-party validation and showcase Ohio Living’s unwavering commitment to quality and service excellence,” said Ohio Living Chief Executive Officer Laurence C. Gumina. “For 100 years and counting, our reputation has been synonymous with excellence, and we are honored to continue that tradition of trust, by faithfully delivering on our mission.”
U.S News ratings are based on an in-depth analysis of consumer-satisfaction data derived from resident and family surveys. Each community is rated on several criteria, including resident and family members’ satisfaction with safety, care, community management and staff, value, and other services and amenities provided by the community.
“For the second consecutive year, U.S. News is providing in-depth information to help potential residents and their loved ones find the best place to help meet their needs,” said Sumita Singh, senior vice president and general manager of Healthcare at U.S. News. “Communities that are highly rated excel in making residents feel safe, well cared for and highly satisfied by the services provided.”
For more information about the 2023-24 U.S. News Best Senior Living ratings, click here.