Here are some helpful resources to get you started on your decision regarding whether to move to one of our Ohio Living retirement communities:
Fill Out Your Application for Residency OnlineYou can now fill out two of our Applications for Residency online. Simply click on the links below to open either form as a PDF document and type your information directly into the form. Then, save your completed form on your computer and attach it to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also print your completed form and mail it to: Ohio Living Rockynol, 1150 West Market St., Akron, Ohio 44313.
- Form: Independent Living Application for Residency
- Form: Assisted Living Application for Residency
- Long Term Care and Rehab Handbook (updated 3-22)
(Need help filling out your PDF? | Download Adobe Reader)
November 2020 Blogs
- Tips for Preventing Falls
- Finding a Life Plan Community for Aunt Margaret
- Keeping Active is One Key to Mental Fitness and Vitality
- Considering Assisted Living in a Time of COVID-19
- Don't Retire. Re-Create.
- Tips for Caregivers
- Taking Care of Yourself: Tips for Caregivers
- When It's Time To Leave Home
- Managing Recovery from Surgery, Illness or Injury
- 25 Tips for Communicating with the Hard of Hearing
- Cold Weather Safety for Older Adults
- Rethinking Winter
- Ohio Living Rockynol Newsletter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Schedule a Tour: Call us at 330.867.2150 or e-mail us.
- Social Media: Like us on Facebook.
- Visit the Ohio Living Rockynol Blog!