Who We Are
- Founded in 1922, Ohio Living is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organiations according to LeadingAge Ziegler 150.
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice, a wholly owned subsidiary that offers home- and community-based services, helps people remain safe and independent in the place they call home. Services in Ohio include home health care and hospice.
- Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
- Levels of care in Ohio Living Communities include: independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and memory care.
- Ohio Living is ecumenical: We serve individuals of all faiths with a spirit of inclusiveness.
- The Ohio Living Foundation raises and manages donated funds in support of Ohio Living.
Ohio Living StatsThe following reflect Ohio Living's fiscal year 2018, which ended June 30, 2018.
- Life Plan Communities: 12
- Residents served on Ohio Living campuses: 6,379
- Home health visits: 173,640
- Hospice Days: 98,550
- Total Employees: 3,036
- Net Assets (Net Worth): $132 Million
- Ohio Living Foundation Gifts: $5.7 Million
- Ohio Living Foundation Total Assets: $81 Million
Media InquiriesContact Mica Rees, Ohio Living Chief Brand and Growth Officer, at 800-686-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.